…is a mystical nano who works miracles.
Might: 9, Pool _____, Edge 0
Speed: 9, Pool _____, Edge 0
Intellect: 17, Pool _____, Edge 1
- Onslaught (1 Int): 4P/2I Damage
- Knife: 2 Damage
- ❑ Impaired: +1 Effort per level. Ignore minor and major effect results on rolls. Combat roll of 17-20 deals only +1 damage.
- ❑ Debilitated: Can move only an immediate distance. Cannot move if Speed Pool is 0.
- Recovery: ❑ 1 Action, ❑ 10 Minutes, ❑ 1 Hour, ❑ 10 Hours
- Recovery Rolls: 1d6+Tier
- Identify Numenara
- Understand Numenara
- Trained with Light Weapons: Use light weapons with no penalty. Med suffers 1 step. Heavy suffers 2 step.
- Numenera Training: You are trained in the Numenara and can attempt to understand and identify it’s properties.
- Hedge Magic (1 Int): You can perform small tricks. Cannot be used to cause harm. Action.
- Ward: +1 armor from constant energy shield.
- Onslaught (1 Int): Deal 2 Intellect damage (ignores armor) or 4 physical to target in short range.
- Sense “Magic”: Can sense if Numenara is active even if presence isn’t obvious. Req. 1 minute of studying object or location.
- Healing Touch (1 Int): With a touch, you restore 1d6 points to one stat Pool of any creature. This ability is a difficulty 2 Intellect task. Each time you attempt to heal the same creature, the task difficulty increases by one step. The difficulty returns to 2 after that creature rests for ten hours. Action.
- Inability: You have a manner or an aura that others find a bit unnerving. The difficulty of any task involving charm, persuasion, or deception is increased by one step.
Cyphers: Limit 3
- Magnetic Master
- Force Screen Projector
- Gear: Clothing, 1 weapon, a book about numenera, 0 shins
- Oddities: Cloak that billows without wind, shirt that reveals internal organs
- Artifacts: None
- Psionics: you know the world is filled ancient machines and their creations. You can’t conjure energy or warp matter on your own, but you have the rare and spectacular ability to control the invisible nano-machines that do it for you. Is it the result of extreme exposure to technology, the fusion of the biological and mechanical, or the design of a genius architect who manipulated the genes of your family long ago?Your trained for a time with a group of Aeon Priest, and they still look upon you with fondness.
- Link to Initial Adventure: A dream guided you to this point. The dream included Crish, a friend. So you convinced him to come.
- Connection: Chris’s character quietly suspects that your a messiah or supernatural being. You can choose whether or not you’re aware of this.
- INCREASE CAPABILITIES +4 points into stat Pools
- MOVE TOWARD PERFECTION +1 to the Edge of your choice
- EXTRA EFFORT +1 into Effort
- SKILL TRAINING Train in a skill or specialize in a trained skill